November 18, 2010

I AM...

FOUR PAGES FROM FINISHING MY BOOK.

Let me repeat that:

I AM FOUR PAGES FROM FINISHING MY BOOK.

These are the hardest four pages I've ever edited. I kinda don't want to finish because then people have to read, which means some people won't like it, which means...

I'm really tired.

And there's no possible way I can coherently finish these four pages tonight.

So I will finish them tomorrow.

And I will tell you when I finish.

And then you probably won't hear from me much until after next week, because while I love my bloggy friends, I am sick of the computer, and I can't reach my bloggy friends without said computer.

I am tired. Can you tell? But it's worth it because...

I AM FOUR PAGES FROM FINISHING MY BOOK.

PS - Don't forget to enter my Blogoversary/100 Followers Contest. I am giving away signed books by Maggie Stiefvater, Jennifer Weiner, and Jackson Pearce, along with more books and Japanese pens!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a preemptive CONGRATULATIONS!

Claire Dawn said...

Congrats on 4 pages! Woo-hoo!

Holly Hill said...

HOORAY!!!!!! You can do it!!! The last bit is always the hardest for me too. But then finishing is such a rush! CONGRATS!!!!

Debbie Barr said...

Wahoo! That is awesome, amazing news!

Molly said...

YAAY! I can't wait to meet Maggie!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...